The winding drum is endowed with a translating device that moves along its axle that constantly compensates the move of the point of fall of the cable maintaining it unchanged.
The winch is projected to be moved with ease on the Flyloft and is ready for the driving without the necessity of any complicated mechanisms for the fixing.
- drum for the horizontal winding of the cable with helical ridges
- device of translation of the winding drum along its axle
- 2 safety independent brakes
- double limit switches of lifting and lowering
- extremely reduced maintenance
- silent engine and brakes (<35 dB(A) to the first line of spectators)
- conformity Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- power and size of the engine proportional to the load and the speed
- fixed or varying speed
- size of the winding drum proportional to the performances
- sensor of overload
- sensor of spillage of the cables from the ridges of the drum
- absolute encoder to avoid the blackout resets