2DR2 - Rope Drive System R2 is an engine for small and medium sized Traveller curtains.
It is designed for TRX10 type Track systems and is designed for attachment to one end of the rail.
The rope traction pulley is directly engaged on the main shaft of the gearmotor.
The components are therefore limited to the essentials with important benefits for costs and reliability.
Standard power supply and control are carried out by means of the variable speed 2QE∙M0 - M0 panel board which disposes of various additional control options (remote control, DMX, etc.).
The 2DR2 motor is therefore the ideal component for the no-frills and cost-effective automation of a professional-type Track system.
385 x 180 x 337 mm
1 x 230 VAC - 50 Hz
- power cable with connector
- No. 2 limit switch cables with connectors
- built-in spring cord tensioner
- pulley for 3E - Poly rope Ø 8 mm
- bolts for fixing to 1T01 - TRX10 Rail - variable speed 0.0 ÷ 0.6 m / s (with 2QE∙M0 - M0 panel board)
- noise level CEI EN 60034-9 Standards
- for curtains weighing up to 125 kg (straight layout)
- for curtains weighing up to 100 kg (curved layout)