2DR1 - Rope Drive System R1 is an engine for Traveller curtains up to 300 kg in weight (straight track configurations).
It is fixed to one end of the track extremely quickly and firmly and therefore it is suitable for both fixed and itinerant installations.
Standard power supply and control are carried out by means of the variable speed 2QE∙M0 - M0 panel board which disposes of various additional control options (remote control, DMX, etc.).
It stands out for its practicality, simplicity of components, reliability and excellent value for money.
232 x 195 x h 405 mm
3 x 230 / 400 VAC - 50 Hz
- power cable with connector
- No. 2 limit switch cables with connectors
- built-in spring cord tensioner
- pulley for 3E - Poly rope Ø 8 mm
- fixing fittings for 1T01TRX10 rail
- variable speed 0.0 ÷ 0.9 m / s (with 2QE∙M0 - M0 panel board)
- noise level CEI EN 60034-9 Standards
- for curtains weighing up to 300 kg (straight layout)
- for curtains weighing up to 200 kg (curved layout)